Friday, August 19, 2011

My Summer




I thought I'd catch you all up on what I did this summer. It wasn't anything too excititng, which is why you haven't heard from me!

Here were some of the highlights after I got back from Africa:



My sister graduated high school- Congrats Elise!



I went backpacking with some friends over the 4th of July. It was a lot of fun!



I climed to the top of Long's Peak for the first time as part of a memorial climb. It was a lot harder than I thought, but it was a great group of people to climb with!


And lastly, I went to Michigan for a vacation. I got to see my cousins whom I hadn't seen in three years!




Aren't they cute? We spent a morning out on a lake on a canoe trail, which is kind of like a hiking trail, but on water. It was beautiful and a lot of fun!



The rest of my summer was filled with a LOT of babysitting, which I enjoyed quite a bit. And although summer is always a lot of fun, I think I'm quite ready for the fall and the start of school and getting into a normal routine!

No comments: