Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Bubble Up Bubble Down

Bubbble Up: (This is kind of a long story for bubble-up, but this is my blog so I can do whatever I want, right?!) This evening I was making pancakes for dinner. They're a pretty quick easy meal after a really long day, at least quick and easy for here. Have I mentioned before how everything seems to take a little longer here? It's pretty much a rule. Anyways, I really wanted to put some lime juice on them (as in cut a lime and squeeze it on there, not get a little bottle of juice). However, when I got the fridge I found that my limes were gone. Someone probably just helped themselves, which happens here, especially when it comes to fruits and veggies, so it wasn't a huge deal. But I did still want some limes. So, I quickly solved my problem.

I went outside and picked a few from the tree. Greatest thing ever- and an exception to the rule that everything takes longer here!

Bubble Down: I asked a girl a question in Arabic today and she didn't understand me. So much for trying!

No comments: