Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Confession and a Wishing

I have a confession to make. I haven't washed my hair in one too many days now, and when I showered this morning I decided not to. It was too cold to go outside with wet hair and  I was just going to be putting a scarf over it so no one would notice anyway. Definitely a perk of living here.

The one thing that I miss from America the most is going to coffee with friends. I miss that nice, calming atmosphere and sitting talking with a latte in my hands. I wish I could be transported to Loveland Coffee for just one hour.

But I'd have to wash my hair first.

2 comments:

Deb S. said...

I wish I could sit and have a cup of coffee with you too! ...and here's a tip...hats work in coffee shops!

Joanne said...

I wish I was at Loveland Coffee too, it's the best! I'm at a Starbucks in Golden with my White Chocolate Mocha and snow all around, which is close enough. :D

And I wouldn't be washing my hair either if I had to keep it covered, so don't worry about that!