Sunday, January 23, 2011

By the Numbers

You know how in the margins of magazines they sometimes have a random section of interesting facts? That is by far my favorite part to read. So, I think I will add a section like that to my blog. Hopefully you'll enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

By the Numbers:

13- The number of mosquito bites on my right leg.

5- The number of new bus routes I've learned in the past few days.

10- The approximate number of hours the water was cut in a 24 hour period.

3- The number of times I've had meat in the past week.

12- The number of times I've moved in the past 18 months.

50 or so- The number of times I've been reminded of God's goodness this week.

19- The number of words that were NOT highlighted by the spell check in this post. I know my spelling isn't that bad!

The Quotable:

A lot of times things written in English don't make sense, or at least what is written is not exactly what they probably wanted to say. Today I saw a restaurant sign that said, "Good food, fresh service." Hmmm, apparently they didn't know that when you use fresh to describe an attitude that it's not a good thing!

No comments: